First Time Homebuyers
You qualify for as a First Time Homebuyer if you haven’t owned a home for at least the last three years.
Calculate Your Estimated Payment Now
Although the most common loan programs require a percentage of the purchase price to be applied as a down payment, there are still Zero Down Home Loan programs available. For more information about RanLife's 100% Financing Loans, and to find out if you qualify please fill out an application online or contact one of our Loan Specialists at (800) 461-4152.
Which method is right for me?
This process allows for expedited closing and a streamlined experience. Review our electronic closing options to determine which one is best for you:
- Electronically signed Mortgage Note and Deed of Trust.
- Electronically sent closing documents that will allow a borrower to electronically sign the documents.
- A remote notary is a closing where a notary is allowed to notarize electronically signed documents online through video conferencing and not in person.
- All in-person documents are electronically signed and notarized through a web camera.
- Most of the closing documents are pre-signed before the borrowers meet with notary online.
- Electronically sent documents.
- Borrower will review and electronically sign most of the mortgage documents online but will sign a few documents with notary in-person.
- Borrowers close faster because they only need to sign a few documents: Generally the Note, Deed of Trust.
Electronic not for you? No problem. Expect the following when closing your loan traditionally:
Loan documents are delivered to a licensed Title and Escrow Company.
The borrower will be required to sign all documents in person with a notary.
The signing can be held at any location the notary and the borrower agree upon.